Lessons are in Studio in Overland Park, KS (College and Antioch)
Lessons are available for beginners to intermediate students.
Ages 8+ (Adults Welcome!)
Lessons are only available for a set monthly pricing. Please see below.
Offered in 30 minute, 45 minute, 60 minute lesson times.
Set Monthly Pricing
Each month, you may receive 3, 4, or 5 lessons due to how that month is set up due to a holiday, or an extra day for that month. There will be no lessons the entire week of Thanksgiving, or the week of Christmas due to the amount of people traveling for the holiday.
30 Minutes: $150/Month
45 Minutes: $210/Month
60 Minutes: $275/Month
I accept Venmo or PayPal.
- Payment is due by the 5th every month. The full amount is due for the entire month. I accept payment via PayPal or Venmo.
- Once your time is set for your lesson – that is your time spot each week.
- If you miss a lesson – it is skipped that week. There will be no credit time or money towards making up the lesson at a later date.
- If inclement weather cancels school, and the roads are too bad to travel to Overland Park – I will be offering online lessons instead. It is your choice if you do not wish to take an online lesson. If you decide to not take the online option – there will not be another option in rescheduling. The lesson will be skipped for that week.
- There will be no lessons the entire week of Thanksgiving, or the entire week of Christmas due to the amount of people traveling.
- With the way each month is set up – you might end up with 3, 4 or 5 lessons for that month due to a holiday, or an extra day for that month.
- If you need to cancel a lesson for any reason – please let me know that you will not be attending so I will not be expecting you.
- If I miss a lesson on my end – I will reschedule. If you are not able to take the rescheduled options, the lesson will be skipped that week and no reschedule will be available at a later date.
- If you or your child is sick – please do not come to your lesson in person and please let me know ASAP. Online lessons are available for this lesson if you or your child feels up for it. If you do not wish to take an online lesson instead – this week will be skipped. No reschedule is available. Thank you for not sharing germs.
- I will not answer anything after 9 PM or before 9 AM.
- If you are running late for your lesson, this cuts into your lesson time. You will still end at the original time.
- i.e. Lesson time is from 4:00 – 4:30 – – you arrive at 4:15 – your lesson will still end at 4:30.
All students must have own cello – a cello will not be provided for the lesson. This also includes having a bow, rosin, and carrying case.
You may either rent an instrument or buy an instrument. (If purchasing – I’d recommend Facebook Marketplace!)
If you are not a beginner – please bring all the music that you would like to work on. (Audition music, Orchestra Music, Scale Sheets, Etudes, Solos, etc.)
Cello lessons are only given at the location of the instructor – (Piper) KS 66109 and Overland Park, KS. (College and Antioch)